Terms and conditions for the use of this site
PLEASE NOTE: Want Dont Want.Com is a Business to Business website. The minimum purchase made via the Want Dont Want website is £200 + Vat or above. It is not viable for us to enter into any transactions below this amount.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations. You can print out these terms and conditions by clicking on the print icon on your browser.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website operated by Want Dont Want Limited trading as Wantdontwant.com ('WDW,' 'our', 'we' or 'us') (company number: 4054408). In particular, we draw your attention to clause 11 (Liability) and our advert, selling and other such procedures shown on the site. By accessing or using Wantdontwant.com ('our website') and by clicking to indicate you have read and agreed these terms when asked, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our website from time to time.
- Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
2. Nature of our website
- Our website is a place where we bring buyers and sellers together in a virtual marketplace. THE CONTRACT FOR ANY SALE IS BETWEEN THE BUYER AND THE SELLER. Our website describes the Products in more detail.
- Please note that our website is available only to individuals that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The contents of our website are suitable for and thus aimed at users of over 18 years of age, you must be over 18 years to purchase the Products, using the payment method displayed on our website. If you do not qualify, please refrain from using this website.
- If viewing or ordering from our website is illegal in the country in which you are viewing it, you are not authorised to do so.
3. Buying products seen on our website
- To order a product you will need to agree the total price payable and delivery. Payment of goods must be made and cleared in full prior to collection of any product purchased. Payment must be made to Want Dont Want.Com Ltd. Any contract for the sale or purchase of goods comes into existence when the seller and the buyer agree these final terms via Wantdontwant.
- Sellers are entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
- If the goods are not collected on the date agreed for that purpose, then the seller is at liberty to sell (or otherwise dispose of) the goods as they see fit without further reference or obligation to the purchaser.
- Want Dont Want.Com recommend in all cases that buyers make an appointment to view the products of interest before committing themselves to purchase. It is important that buyers satisfy themselves that the products meet with their approval. Should a buyer decide to purchase any product advertised on the Want Dont Want.Com website without physically viewing; they do so at their own risk. By signing these terms and conditions you accept full responsibilty should the products not meet with your approval. Want Dont Want.Com will not accept any responsibility for any products not meeting your approval. Second hand office furniture is not covered by manufacturers guarantees.
- If you have any complaints about our site or the actions of a buyer or a seller, you should direct them to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the contract is between the Seller and the Buyer, we have limited power to intervene in the event of any difficulty but we will attempt to help you if we can.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to liaise with the seller regarding the organisation and collection of goods from the location at which they are stored. Want Dont Want.Com Ltd cannot be held responsible for any financial disputes arising between buyer and seller relating to any aspect of the delivery,collection or installation.
5. Modifications to website
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content and/or the sale of new Products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that although we try to ensure that the content of our website is accurate, it may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
6. Your use of this site
- You warrant and undertake that you will not use our website for any purpose that is illegal or is prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you breach these terms and conditions then your permission to use this website terminates immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
- You indemnify us against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, awards, damages, costs or any other matters that arise as a result of any contract that may arise (or is alleged to have arisen) as a result of the use of this site.
- You accept that you are responsible for compliance with all regulations that may apply to the transaction including (by way of example) fire regulations that apply to furniture sales in the course of a business, distance selling regulations or the sale of electrical items and indemnify us in respect of any breach.
7. Applicability of online materials
- Unless otherwise specified all content and materials published on our website are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- Our website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. Where content published on the website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse that content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content, except for content which relates directly to Products you purchase. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with UK laws. However, we make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK. Those who visit our website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If use of our website and/or viewing of it, or use of any material or content on our website or services, or products offered through our website are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorised to view or use our website.
- WDW makes no representations and gives no warranties, express or implied that making the opportunity to negotiate the purchase of the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. WDW accepts no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
8. Copyright and monitoring
- The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is WDW, its affiliates or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with WDW or using our website as a shopping resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
9. Linked sites and e-mail info.
- WDW makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website or send an e-mail to a person detailed on our site you accept and agree that we have no control over the content or availability of that website or the nature of the relationship that you may enter into with the e-mail recipient. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that WDW endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and WDW shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
10. Availability of our website
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
- We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect) in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents we accept no liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of WDW or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- Except in the case of a Buyer respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor WDW will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or WDW's respective reasonable control.
- Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.]
- All notices shall be given:
- to us via e-mail at email@example.com or
- to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
- Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.
- These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our website and/or sale of the Products.